Mixed Friday 4:45
|League Info||Member Info||Roster||Schedule||Standings|
Mixed 4:45 League
This league adheres to current Curl Canada rules and follows the GCC Rules of Play. Mixed 445 is a recreational Mixed-format league (2 male and 2 female members played in gender alternating positions). All players must be registered GCC members.
Specific to Friday 4:45
- Teams may register a maximum of 6 players.
- Spares are required to meet the criteria found in the GCC Rules of Play, and non-registered spares must sign in prior to the start of their game.
- Scorecards will be provided for each game. It is the responsibility of the winning team to submit a scorecard.
- Playoffs: Every team will advance into the post-season and be seeded based on total aggregate points as described in the GCC Rules of Play.
- The winner of the Mixed 445 League will advance to the Garrison Mixed Club Championships.
- The winner of the Mixed Club Championships will represent the GCC at the City Mixed Championships.
Season Dates 2018-2019:
- Fall Session: Sept 28, Oct 12, 19, 26, Nov 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec 7, 14
- Winter Session: Jan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb 1, 8, 22, Mar 1, 8
- Playoffs: March 15 & 22
- Club Championships: March 23-24, 2019