Open Tuesday Night 7:00 and 9:15
|League Info||Member Info||Roster||Schedule||Standings|
Tuesday Open League
This league adheres to current Curl Canada rules and follows the GCC Rules of Play. Tuesday Open is a recreational Open format league (no age, gender, or composition restrictions on players or teams). All players must be registered GCC members.
Specific to Tuesday Open:
- Teams may register a maximum of 6 players.
- Spares are required to meet the criteria found in the GCC Rules of Play, and non-registered spares must sign in prior to the start of their game.
- Scorecards will be provided for each game. It is the responsibility of the winning team to submit a scorecard.
- Playoffs: Every team will advance into the post-season and be seeded based on total aggregate points as described in the GCC Rules of Play.
- The winner and runner-up of the Tuesday Open League will advance to the Garrison Open Club Championships.
- The winner of the Open Club Championships will represent the GCC at the City Open Championships.
Season Dates 2018 - 2019:
- Fall Session: Oct 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 Nov 6, 13, 20, 27 Dec 4, 11, 18
- Winter Session: Jan 8, 15, 22, 29, Feb , 5, 12, 19, 26
- Playoffs: Mar 6, 12
- Club Championships: March 18-21, 2019