Men Wednesday Night 7:00 and 9:15
|League Info||Member Info||Roster||Schedule||Standings|
Wednesday Night Men's League
This league adheres to current Curl Canada rules and follows the GCC Rules of Play. Wednesday Men's League is a recreational Men's format league. All players must be registered GCC members.
Specific to Wednesday Men's:
- Teams may register a maximum of 6 players.
- Spares are required to meet the criteria found in the GCC Rules of Play, and non-registered spares must sign in prior to the start of their game.
- Scorecards will be provided for each game. It is the responsibility of the winning team to submit a scorecard.
- Playoffs: Every team will advance into the post-season and be seeded based on total aggregate points as described in the GCC Rules of Play.
- The winner and runner-up of the Wednesday Men's League will advance to the Garrison Men's Club Championships.
- The winner of the Men's Club Championships will represent the GCC at the City Men's Championships.
Season Dates 2018 - 2019:
- Fall Session: Oct 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, Nov 7, 14, 21, 28 Dec 5, 12, 19
- Winter Session: Jan 9, 16, 23, 30 Feb 6, 13, 20, 27
- Playoffs: Mar 6, 13
- Club Championships: March18-21, 2019