Men Monday Night 7:00 and 9:15
|League Info||Member Info||Roster||Schedule||Standings|
Monday Night Men's League
This league adheres to current Curl Canada rules and follows the GCC Rules of Play. Monday Men's League is a recreational Men's format league. All players must be registered GCC members.
Specific to Monday Men's:
- Teams may register a maximum of 6 players.
- Spares are required to meet the criteria found in the GCC Rules of Play, and non-registered spares must sign in prior to the start of their game.
- Scorecards will be provided for each game. It is the responsibility of the winning team to submit a scorecard.
- Playoffs: Every team will advance into the post-season and be seeded based on total aggregate points as described in the GCC Rules of Play.
- The winner and runner-up of the Monday Men's League will advance to the Garrison Men's Club Championships.
- The winner of the Men's Club Championships will represent the GCC at the City Men's Championships.
Season Dates 2018-2019:
- Fall Session: Sept 24, 0ct 1, 15, 22, 29, Nov 5, 12, 19, 26, Dec 3, 10, 17
- Winter Session: Jan 7, 14, 21, 28, Feb 4, 11, 25, Mar 4
- Playoffs: March 11th and 18th, 2019
- Club Championships: March 19-21, 2019