Thursday Night Ladies
|League Info||Member Info||Roster||Schedule||Standings|
Thursday Night Ladies' League
This league adheres to current Curl Canada rules and follows the GCC Rules of Play. Thursday Night Ladies' League is a recreational Woman's format league. All players must be registered GCC members.
Specific to Thursday Ladies':
- Teams may register a maximum of 6 players.
- Spares are required to meet the criteria found in the GCC Rules of Play, and non-registered spares must sign in prior to the start of their game.
- Scorecards will be provided for each game. It is the responsibility of the winning team to submit a scorecard.
- Playoffs: Every team will advance into the post-season and be seeded based on total aggregate points as described in the GCC Rules of Play.
- The winner will represent the GCC at the City Women's Championships.
Season Dates 2018 - 2019:
- Fall Session: Oct 4, 11, 18, 25, Nov 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 Dec 6, 13, 20
- Winter Session: Jan 10, 17, 24, 31 Feb 7, 14, 21, 28
- Playoffs: Mar 7, 14