Open Sunday 12:15
|League Info||Member Info||Roster||Schedule||Standings|
Sunday Open League
Sundays at 12:15pm
This league adheres to current Curl Canada rules and follows the GCC Rules of Play. Sunday Open is a recreational Open-format league (no age, gender, or composition restrictions on players or teams). All players must be registered GCC members.
Specific to Sunday Open:
- Teams may register a maximum of 6 players.
- Spares are required to meet the criteria found in the GCC Rules of Play, and non-registered spares must sign in prior to the start of their game.
- Scorecards will be provided for each game. It is the responsibility of the winning team to submit a scorecard.
- Playoffs: Every team will advance into the post-season and be seeded based on total aggregate points as described in the GCC Rules of Play.
- The winner of the Sunday Open League will advance to the Garrison Open Club Championships.
- The winner of the Open Club Championships will represent the GCC at the City Open Championships.
Season Dates 2018 - 2019:
- Fall Session: Sept 30,Oct 14, 21, 28, Nov 4, 18, 25, Dec 2, 9,16
- Winter Session: Jan 13, 20, Feb 3, 10, 24, Mar 3, 10,
- Playoffs March 17
- Club Championships: March 18-21, 2019