Learn to Curl
Depending on the session, instruction will consist of lessons, drills and game play. Registrants build league play confidence, all while meeting potential future teammates. Support is also provided on how to integrate into the community once you’ve become a curler.
Cost includes rental equipment. Participants just need to wear stretchy pants, layered clothing and clean (flat, preferably rubber soled) indoor running shoes. For more information and to register:
Visit Curling Canada for more information about the sport and the benefits of curling
Two Day Crash Course
This is perfect for people with little to no curling experience. It teaches the basics of the delivery and acts as an introduction to the game. Cost is $100 per person, with a maximum of 16 participants. ADULTS ONLY.
Session 1: Registration Open
- Saturday December 8, 2018 from 9:00 to 11:00 AM
- & Sunday, December 9, 2018 from 9:00 to 11:00 AM
Session 2: Registration open
- Saturday January 12, 2019 from 1:30 to 3:30 PM
- & Sunday, January 13, 2019 from 1:30 to 3:30PM
Session 3: Registration open
- Saturday Febuary 9, 2019 from 3:30 to 5:30 PM
- & Sunday, Febuary 10, 2019 from 3:30 to 5:30 PM
Session 4: Registration open
- Saturday March 23, 2019 from 10 :00 to 12:00 AM
- & Sunday, March 24, 2019 from 10:00 to 12:00 AM
Need some one on one help, or is your team looking to get better? Book a lesson with one of our Curling Canada NCCP certified instructors. Cost is $50/hour.
If you are just looking to try the sport once, we offer group ice rentals
with a 30 minute introductory lesson and an hour and an half of additional ice time.