National Club Championships Garrison Playdowns
(formerly the Travelers)
February 15 - 18 2019
Clubs all across Canada in both the provinces and the territories will be playing down, starting at the club level, for a chance to compete at Nationals.
2019 Regional (Alberta) Eligibility
- The club represented by the team must be affiliated with and a member in good standing of their Regional Association. The members of the team must be members in good standing of the club.
- Each club will declare one men’s team and one women’s team of four players that played together regularly, in a sanctioned club league in the most recent season. These two teams will represent their club as the men and women club champions.
- Each Team is only allowed one (1) player who has played in a Junior’s, Men’s, Women’s or Senior’s provincial in the current or previous four years ; or participated in a WCT Grand Slam event in the current or previous four years. No player on the team can have played in a Canadian Juniors, Men’s, Women’s or Seniors Championship for those years.
- A maximum of one replacement player from the club may play lead.
- How or when the club declares this team is up to the individual club.
- Each team must be comprised of 4 players aged 19 or over, as of November 1, 2018.
- Each participant must only play in one Regional Association Club Championship.
- Travelers has the sole authority to grant exceptions to these rules in extraordinary circumstances.
- If we have a high number of teams enter we reserve the right to play some games before February 17 2019
For Complete eliginlity rules please Click Here
Registration Deadline Feb 8
To register or for more info please contact the office at 403 242-8191 or email email@example.com